Augean North Sea Services
Issue to be resolved: Hydrocarbon and petrochemical waste from rigs are held offshore before being brought into the harbour for discharge into secure storage tanks on the quay.
These tanks require secondary containment to comply with the current Oil Storage Regulations.
• Impermeable liner compatible for the storage of hydrocarbon liquids
• Geotextile underlay for protection
• Dimensions length x width x height 40 x 3 x 1m
• Assembled on the quayside at short notice
• Tanks are manoeuvred into bund during assembly
• The bund had to be dismantled and removed when the job was completed and be relocated at other sites for future us